We respect your privacy and only process your personal data for the purpose for which you provided them and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Telecommunications Act.
1. Company information
Company name: Simracewebshop
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 77475909
VAT number: NL003201258B79
2. E-mail address
Within the framework of a concluded agreement, we can make you offers about products and services, provided that you have not objected to the provision thereof. The option to file an objection is stated at the time of providing your data. In addition, in every communication you will be offered the offer to object under the same conditions to further use of your e-mail address.
When collecting your e-mail address for reasons other than in the context of a concluded agreement, it will not be used to transfer unsolicited communications if you have not given your consent.
3. Postal address
We only use your postal address to send information that you have requested.
4. Telephone number
We do not use your telephone number for commercial purposes.
5. Other personal data
We only use other personal data (by means of cookies, reading peripherals or otherwise) if:
The data processing is necessary for:
– The execution of an agreement concluded with you;
– The proper fulfillment of a public law task;
– The promotion of our legitimate interest (unless your interests of fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest), or;
– You have consented to the processing when collecting it. In any case, we do not store your data longer than is necessary for the processing of the purposes for which it was collected.
6. Special personal data
In the context of offering products or services that may be of interest to you, we may pass on data of persons who have made their data available to organizations with which they are contractually bound, when this is necessary;
– For the implementation of an agreement concluded with you
– For the proper fulfillment of a public law task
– To promote our legitimate interest, unless your interest in fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest;
– If the above grounds do not apply, we will ask for your consent before the data is shared with third parties;
7. Security transfer and receipt of data
We have implemented security to prevent the loss, unauthorized use of modification of information we receive on our site;
8. Security storage of data
– A secure connection is used on the page where you provide personal data.
– Passwords are always stored hashed.
– We take technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss of data or unlawful processing (such as attacks). We guarantee an appropriate level of security and have our site tested periodically.
– All systems in which sensitive personal data are processed are equipped with anti-virus software and the latest security-related patches of all other important software, as issued by the suppliers of this software.
9. Access your information
On request, we will inform visitors of our website about the personal data that is processed about them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or deleted. If you wish to access this information, or request your personal information, please contact us at the address below.
– At the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– At the following telephone number: 0852006202
– At the following address: Zeebodemkolonistenweg 47 in Almere The Netherlands
Subscribe on our Newsletter and get the latest stock updates and newest products in your mail and mis never any update!