Asetek Invicta™ Clutch System
The Invicta Clutch was designed and tested rigorously during development to ensure that the racer will feel a realistic bite point when shifting gears in the racing simulator. The fierce spring load gives you a realistic and slamming rebound and a feeling of authentic engagement, exactly like you will feel from the slave cylinder and clutch release bearing in a real racecar.
The intuitive design allows for easy adjustment of force and a mechanical change of pedal curves. Mapping out the curve to your needs gives you the engagement that ensures the best clutch performance for your needs. The Invicta Clutch will help you gain all-important milliseconds while shifting.
INTUITIVE ATTACHMENT TO BRAKE & THROTTLE
With the acknowledgement that not all racecars are equipped with a manual clutch, Asetek SimSports® supplies the Invicta Clutch as a separate add-on product to make sure that all racers’ preferences are considered.
The clutch slides directly onto the Invicta Brake and Throttle and Forte® Brake and Throttle by tightening two screws and a small electrical connector. With this, you are ready to turn your racing simulator from an automatic to a manual clutch. In just a few steps, you are ready to drive.
Asetek SimSports Invicta Pedals are for Competitive Gamers and Racing Enthusiasts who want the ultimate immersive sim racing experience. The Invicta sim racing pedals feature a proper clutch bite point with a realistic rebound to give you the best and most realistic racing experience of driving on a real circuit with sim pedals.
GENERAL TECH & DIMENSIONS
- Exquisite, radical, and minimalistic industrial Danish design (Registered Community Design No. 009148265-0001/0002/0003)
- 16-bit magnetic wireless hall CPS (Clutch Position Sensor) with no mechanical wear and zero maintenance
- Die-cast aluminium zero play pedal arm with integrated long durability ball bearings and bronze bushing at the clevis rotation point
- Pedal arm is designed for 200 kg of force and a burst pressure of up to 700 kg!
- Four mechanical pedal curve settings
- Spring load adjustment
- Attaches to Invicta Brake and Throttle and Forte® Brake and Throttle
- Both Invicta and Forte pedal face plates are included
- Adjustable pedal stop
- Adjustable travel settings
- Made in Denmark
- Sustainable manufacturing with 100% on-site re-use of waste material
- Die-cast high-quality pedal base with integrated heel rest and RGB LED that can be adjusted, dimmed or turned completely off in the RaceHub™ software
- The clutch can be calibrated through the RaceHub software
- Clutch upper and lower dead zone, as well as bite point, can be set through the RaceHub software
- All adjustable mechanical features are by default coloured orange
- If purchasing the Invicta™ Clutch separately, you will have to use hex keys supplied when purchasing the Invicta Brake and Throttle or the Forte® Brake and Throttle or purchase them separately at your local hardware store
- Depth, width and height: 406 mm x 115 mm x 271 mm
- Weight: 1,6 kg
Note: The clutch cannot be used as a stand-alone product
Console support planned in the future
Platforms: Windows 10, 11
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- DiRT Rally
- DiRT Rally 2.0
- F1 Series
- Project Cars 2
- rFactor 2
- And many more (all games that accept direct input devices)
MANUALS AND MORE
- Invicta™ Clutch System – mm
- Invicta™ Clutch System – inch
- Invicta™ Pedals Brake, Throttle & Clutch – mm
- Invicta™ Pedals Brake, Throttle & Clutch – inch