ASETEK LA PRIMA CLUTCH SYSTEM
While La Prima™ is our entry-level series, make no mistake!
Unlike many other flimsy entry-level pedals on the market, we have not compromised on quality, materials, design, or adjustability, as these are identical to high-end sibling Invicta™.
Instead we chosen to take out some of the features, that is not critically needed. I.e. the RGB strip and the clutch bite point assembly.
Instead we have installed a harder torsion spring.
When buying an Asetek SimSports® pedal set, you buy into a platform, and should you wish later to upgrade to the Invicta™ clutch system, you simply buy an upgrade kit, and all you pay for is the upgrade itself.
As such, your purchase will be future-proof. Better for you – better for the environment.
GENERAL TECH & DIMENSIONS
- Exquisite, radical, and minimalistic industrial Danish design
- 16-bit wireless magnetic hall CPS (Clutch Position Sensor) with no mechanical wear and zero maintenance
- Die-cast aluminum zero play pedal arm.
- Pedal arm designed for 200 kg of force and a burst pressure of up to 700 kg!
- Four mechanical pedal curve settings
- Attaches to Asetek SimSports® Pedal sets
- Adjustable pedal stop
- Adjustable travel settings
- Made in Denmark
- Sustainable manufacturing with the reuse of waste aluminum from our die-cast processes.
- Die-cast high-quality pedal base with integrated heel rest
- The clutch can be calibrated through the RaceHub™ software
- Clutch upper and lower deadzone, as well as bite point, can be set through the RaceHub™ software
- All adjustable mechanical features are by default colored orange
- If purchasing the La Prima™ Clutch separately, you will have to use hex keys supplied when purchasing the Invicta™ Pedals Brake and Throttle, the Forte® Pedals Brake and Throttle or the La Prima™ Brake and Throttle, or purchase them separately at our local hardware store
- Depth, width and height: 406 mm x 115 mm x 271 mm
- Weight: 1,6 kg