ASETEK LA PRIMA SIM RACING THROTTLE AND BRAKE PEDALS
La Prima Brake and Throttle
Inspired by real-life racing, the La Prima™ Sim Racing Pedal set has been thoroughly tested by racers and sim racers alike. With that feedback in mind, the pedals were engineered and designed to give you a realistic brake experience without breaking the bank.
While La Prima™ is our entry-level series, make no mistake! Unlike many other flimsy entry-level pedals on the market, we have not compromised on quality, materials, design, or adjustability, as these are identical to its mid- and high-end siblings Forte® and Invicta™, With Invicta™ arguably being the best sim racing pedals ever built.
Instead of compromising on quality, performance or reliability, we have taken a differente route. Rather, we have chosen to make it an upgradeable pedal set. This means, that you can upgrade to the full Forte® experience by upgrading the LED and Throttle adjustment system. You can also upgrade the M.L.C.P.C.™ brake cylinder to a T.H.O.R.P.™ hydraulic brake cylinder.
If you want the feeling of real racing and quality materials without breaking the bank, the La Prima™ pedal set is for you! Using The M.L.C.P.C.™ brake pedal technology, the brake pedal on the La Prima™ pedal set can be adjusted from soft to hard (by changing elastomers), and it will stay that way – unlike many other sim racing pedals on the market, where the hardness and feel will degrade over time.
When buying an Asetek SimSports ® pedal set, you buy into a platform, making it simple and easy to upgrade to Forte ® or Invicta™ at a later point!
You simply buy your desired upgrade kit, and all you pay for is the upgrade itself. As such, your purchase of the La Prima™ pedal set will be future-proof. Better for you – better for the environment.
Verified by racers and sim racers.
The design is engineered with user experience in mind, where all adjustable elements are colored to get you started quickly, and to ensure intuitive and mostly toolless use. The La Primasim pedals are highly adjustable to help you channel your inner race car driver, by changing the travel and hardness settings to your exact preference. And by using the Asetek SimSports® RaceHub™ software, you’re ready to race in no time.
The Asetek SimSports M.L.C.P.C (Mechanical Load Cell Powered Cylinder) brake cylinder gives you, shy of a full hydraulic system, an authentic race car driving experience. The sim racing pedal set is in every sense Made in Denmark – designed, engineered, and assembled in Denmark. The brake cylinder features a custom-designed load cell sensor that detects actual changes in force on the pedal face, up to 180 kg of force on the pedal face itself (with hardest elastomer 4000N depressed 12mm / until 2nd stage is engaged) making it the closest you will come to a realistic brake experience.
GENERAL TECH & DIMENSIONS
- Exquisite, radical, and minimalistic industrial Danish design
- Adjustable pedal stops
- Adjustable travel settings
- All black anodized aluminum pedal base, pedal arms
- Pedal base with integrated heel rest
- Calibrations made in RaceHub will automatically be saved in our EPROM (Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory). This results in calibration (pressures, deadzones and more) will be remain saved for every simulator/game (You do need to set 0 and 100% value in the game).
- Only one USB connection to the PC from the pedal base regardless of 2 or 3 pedals
- Each pedal can be calibrated through the intuitive and easy to use RaceHub software
- Pedal upper and lower dead zones can be set through the RaceHub software
- All adjustable mechanical features are by default colored orange Inhouse developed electronics with 16-bit resolution and automotive-grade pressure sensor
- Easy to add clutch pedal to the Throttle & Brake combo
- Made in Denmark
- Sustainable manufacturing with 100% on-site re-use of waste material
- Designed and tested to 1,000,000 activations, which far exceeds any racecar specification
- The M.L.C.P.C. (Mechanical Load Cell Powered Cylinder) patent-pending brake cylinder gives you the experience of driving a real race car
- Die-cast aluminum zero play pedal arm with integrated long durability ball bearings and bronze bushing at the clevis rotation point.
- Load cell will sense up to 180 kg of force on the face of the pedal plate with hardest elastomer 4000N depressed 12mm / until 2nd stage is engaged
- Geared ratio between pedal pressure and load cell deflection ensuring constant and full resolution to any user independent of elastomer hardness. 4000 points in only 12mm inside the M.L.C.P.C cylinder from released pedal to 2nd stage 1/5th of a human hair.
- Two-stage system that mimics the hard- and soft stages of a real race car
- Manually adjustable initial touch hardness to mimic perfect brake pad to brake disc distance
- Pedal arm designed for 200 kg of force and a burst pressure of up to 700 kg!
- Die-cast aluminum zero play pedal arm
- 16-bit magnetic wireless hall TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) with no mechanical wear and zero maintenance
- Custom throttle curves can be adjusted and 100% customized in the RaceHub software to mimic a real race car butterfly opening. For example, a linear curve in dry conditions and a progressive in wet conditions
- Interchangeable spring for bigger step in pedal hardness
- Pedal arm is designed for 200 kg of force and a burst pressure of up to 700 kg!
- Depth, width, and height: 457 mm x 212 mm x 256 mm
- Weight: 3 kg