Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted
INVERTED CLUTCH AND BRAKE.
BRAKE PEDAL EQUIPPED WITH ADJUSTABLE DAMPER.
VIBRATION FEEDBACK PEDALS.
90 KG ADJUSTABLE LOAD CELL.
CONTACTLESS HALL SENSORS WITH 12-BIT RESOLUTION.
- Turning points of brake and clutch on top side like in real cars
- High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- 12-bit resolution (4096 values) on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the Tuning Menu of the wheel and during the race
- Vibration motor on throttle pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer (control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Vibration motor on brake pedal to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires (controlled by Fanatec wheels: Compatible to all games. Dynamic control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Design of the gas pedal allows quick exchange of the springs. Two springs of different strengths are included
- Damper Kit assembled out-of-box on brake pedal, optional damper kit for gas sold separately. The hyraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multiplatform compatibility, depending solely on the platform compatibilities of the connected Wheel Base/Racing Wheel
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminium
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strength at throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- Compatible with the Colour Kits to allow visual customisation (Note: Colour Kit footrest is shorter than standard V3i footrest!)
- If you connect it to a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel, it will be compatible to all racing games. For more information, check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- It will work with any racing wheel, also of any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc), if the pedals are connected to PC via USB and if the game supports a second controller. These PC games support a second USB controller:
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars
- GTR 2
- Race 07
- Live for Speed
- …and many others
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Further information can be found on the Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel product pages. It will not work on consoles using the direct USB Connection or a ClubSport USB Adapter.
- Compatible with any Fanatec Wheel Base or Fanatec Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. To connect Fanatec Wheels with PS/2 Pedal Socket, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- Compatible with ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit
- Compatible with ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit (Throttle Pedal)
- Dedicated plug for the ClubSport Handbrake
- The pedals are not compatible with the ClubSport USB Adapter. Please use the included USB connector (PC only).
- Please note that the vibration function on gas and brake is not supported by all games. On PC it can be implemented with plugins to our driver / third party software if the games sends the telemetry data.
- Max resolution depends on the connection:
- ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted
- ClubSport Pedals V3i Damper Kit (pre-assembled on brake pedal)
- 3x Pedal Extensions (2x assembled, 1x accessory)
- 3x D-shape pedal plates incl. mounting screws
- 1x Strong spring throttle
- 2x Stabilizer feet incl. mounting screws
- 1x RJ12 connection cable (150cm)
- 1x USB connection cable (180cm)
- 1x Allen Key for damper
- 1x Lithium grease bottle
- 1x Quick Guide