Fanatec ClubSport V3 Pedals
90 KG ADJUSTABLE LOAD CELL.
NEW PEDAL PLATES.
CONTACTLESS HALL SENSORS.
ADJUSTABLE BRAKE STIFFNESS.
- High-resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for long life and maximum performance
- Pressure-sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- 12bit resolution (4096 values) on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in a curved design. Ideal for standing pedals
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the tuning menu of the wheel and during the race
- Vibration motor on throttle pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer (control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Vibration motor on the brake pedal to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires (controlled by Fanatec wheels: Compatible to all games. Dynamic control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- The design of the gas pedal allows quick exchange of the springs. Two springs with different strengths are included
- Optional damper kit for gas and brake. The hydraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multi-platform compatibility, depending solely on the platform compatibilities of the connected Wheel Base/Racing Wheel
- The full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminium
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strength at the throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- Compatible with the colour kits to allow perfect visual customisation
- If you connect it to a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel it will be compatible with all racing games. For that case, please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- It will work with any racing wheel, also of any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc), if the pedals are connected to PC via USB and if the game supports a second controller. E.g. these PC games support a second USB controller:
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars
- GTR 2
- Race 07
- Live for Speed
- …and many others
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the direct USB Connection or a ClubSport USB Adapter.
- Compatible with any Fanatec Wheel Base or Fanatec Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. To connect Fanatec Wheels with PS/2 Pedal Socket, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- Compatible with ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit
- Compatible with ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit (throttle and brake pedal)
- Dedicated plug for the ClubSport Handbrake
- The pedals are not compatible with the ClubSport USB Adapter. Please use the included USB connector (PC only).
- Please note that the vibration function on gas and brake is not supported by all games. On PC it can be implemented with plug into our driver / third party software if the games send the telemetry data.
- Max resolution depending on the connection:
- ClubSport Pedals V3
- 3x Pedal Extensions
- 3x D-shape pedal plates
- 1x Strong spring throttle (black)
- 1x Strong spring clutch (black)
- 1x RJ12 connection cable (150cm)
- 1x USB connection cable (180cm)
- 1x Lithium grease bottle
- 1x Quick Guide