Fanatec Handbrake V1.5
Let’s get dirty!
Slide through the corners with the help of the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5, and perform perfect drifts in Rallye and drift simulations.
COMPATIBILITY LIKE NO OTHER
Use the handbrake together with Fanatec racing wheels on either PC or consoles like PS4™ / Xbox One®. It is also compatible with other wheel brands if connected to the optional ClubSport USB Adapter (PC only).
The V1.5 features improved components, such as a stainless steel lever for a firm yet accurate feel. The potentiometer and connector have also been refined to ensure your inputs are as precise as ever. A new adapter allows for a direct connection to ClubSport wheelbases.
Realism at your hands
With 1:1 dimensions to a real race car handbrake and a soft foam grip, the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 provides you with an incredibly authentic racing experience.
Initiate a drift even while your wheel is rotating rapidly. Enjoy a fully analogue axis, rather than just an on/off button experience, just like in a real car.
VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL LEVER
Mount the lever either horizontal like in a sports car or vertical like in a race car.
Mount it where you need it
There are several mounting options that allow you to position the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 wherever you need it. For example, attach the handbrake directly to a ClubSport Shifter.
Attachment is possible on all sides
Use screws to hard-mount the unit from the left/right side or the bottom of the handbrake to your cockpit.
Optional table clamping
Use the optional ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally.
- Realistic replica of a handbrake used for drifting in race or rally cars
- Full metal construction
- Lever can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position
- Analogue sensor
- Soft foam grip
- Can be used on gaming consoles
- Flexible mounting options on three sides of the product
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp using optional adapters
- PC: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 will work in most games, if connected to a Fanatec product with handbrake port. Please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- Consoles: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 can be used on gaming consoles in games that support analog handbrakes, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base/Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which it will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter.
IMPORTANT: To operate the ClubSport Handbrake you must connect it with either one of the following products:
- ClubSport Pedals V2 / V3 / V3 inverted
- CSL Elite Pedals LC/Loadcell Kit
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2 / V2.5 on the pedal port using the included handbrake adapter
- CSL DD
- Gran Turismo DD Pro
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- ClubSport USB Adapter (optional!): with the adapter, you can use it on a PC with any racing wheel of any brand in many games. For more details, see the product page of the ClubSport USB Adapter
- IMPORTANT: This product cannot be operated as a stand-alone product.
- Do not try to operate two handbrakes at the same time, e.g. by using the wheelbase handbrake port and handbrake adapter on the pedal port!
- ClubSport Handbrake V1.5
- 3.5mm stereo jack to CSP V2 main PCBA cable (~3 m/9.8 ft) to connect to ClubSport Pedals V2
- 3.5mm stereo jack to RJ12 cable (~3 m/9.8 ft) to connect to Fanatec Devices with RJ12 Pedal Port, e.g. ClubSport USB Adapter / ClubSport Pedals V3 / CSL Elite Wheel Base
- ClubSport Handbrake Adapter to ClubSport Wheel Base V1 / V2 / V2.5
- Quick Guide