Fanatec Podium BMW M4 GT3 Steering Wheel
This is not a replica.
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND.
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.
More than meets the eye.
EXCHANGEABLE QUICK RELEASE.
- Official BMW M Motorsport product
- Lightweight, multi-layer (8 layers) full carbon fibre body
- Homologated for GT3 racing (meets FIA standards)
- Forged carbon means every wheel has a unique surface finish
- Anti-reflective coating reduces glare in the cockpit
- 1700 g (approx.) including quick release
- 308 mm diameter
- Durable rubber handgrips (Shore 60) moulded over carbon fibre structure
- Dual-action (push/pull) magnetic shifters
- Carbon fibre paddles
- Push function allows upshifting and downshifting with one hand or can be assigned to a separate input
- Adjustable paddle position
- 14 buttons (12 front-facing, 2 rear-facing) with 700 g activation force
- RGB LED-backlit front buttons (colour-adjustable and dimmable, interchangeable button inserts)
- Can operate as RevLEDs
- Customisable via FanaLab (PC only)
- Two custom-designed, 12-step, grip-mounted encoders
- Strong resistance means you feel every click, even when wearing gloves
- Can be thumb-operated or finger-operated depending on your preferred grip
- Contactless Hall sensors
- BMW logo operates as a 4-way D-pad
- Navigate menus or assign to other inputs (where supported)
- Adjust Tuning Menu settings
- 1″ OLED display
- Shows telemetry data such as speed or gear, when supported through the Fanatec SDK
- Adjust force feedback and other hardware settings via Tuning Menu (in combination with Tuning Button and D-pad)
- Three 12-way multi-position switches
- Backlit in different colours
- Multi-position modes and rotary encoder mode
- Two analogue clutch paddles
- Ultra-reliable dual-Hall sensors for each paddle
- Adjustable travel
- Advanced clutch bite-point mode, adjustable and savable in Tuning Menu
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode
- Mappable analogue axis mode
- Exchangeable quick-release
- Gold anodised QR1 Wheel-Side (preinstalled with First Edition)
- QR2 Wheel-Side included in price (shipped separately as soon as it is available)
- New-generation firmware, updatable via included cable
- Compatible with Windows PC
- Compatible with all PS4 and PS5 consoles when connected to a PlayStation-licensed wheelbase
- Communicates with 2022 BMW M4 GT3 via CAN bus
- Designed and developed in Bavaria by Fanatec and BMW M Motorsport
This product is only compatible with the following wheelbases:
- CSL DD
- Gran Turismo DD Pro
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- QR1 Wheel-Side
- QR1-type update cable
- QR2 Wheel-Side
- QR2-type update cable
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) or 2022 BMW M4 GT3 (not included) is mandatory! A firmware update might be necessary.
- Due to the electronic requirements of the BMW M4 GT3, it is not possible to update the steering wheel firmware through a Fanatec wheelbase – it must be performed using the included update cable.
- ‘First Edition’ refers to the gold anodised QR1 Wheel-Side that is included in this package to ensure the broadest compatibility with existing Fanatec wheelbases.
- The QR2 Wheel-Side is being prepared for mass production. First Edition buyers will receive the QR2 Wheel-Side in a separate package as soon as it becomes available.
- Further information about QR2 compatibility with the Fanatec ecosystem coming soon.
- Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3
- QR1 Wheel-Side (gold, preinstalled)
- QR2 Wheel-Side (coming soon; First Edition buyers will receive QR2 Wheel-Side in a separate package)
- Quick Guide
- QR1 update cable
- QR2 update cable (coming soon, sent separately)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31cm x 21cm x 20cm
- Weight: 2kg
- Volume weight: 3kg
- PlatformPC, PS4 Ready
- Dual analogue paddle modesAdvanced clutch bite-point mode, Brake/throttle mode, Clutch/handbrake mode, Clutch bite-point mode, Mappable analogue axis mode
- Funky switch: 4-way
- Weight (approx.): 1400 g
- Diameter: 308 mm
- Buttons: 14
- Grip material: Overmolded rubber
- Detachable button caps: Yes
- Vibration motors: No
- Analog joystick: No
- Display1″ 128×64 OLED
- Paddle shifter adjustability Distance to the rim
- Quick-release: Exchangeable
- Material: Carbon
- Rev lights: Rev LED emulation via the illuminated buttons