Fanatec Podium hub (Quick Release)
Podium Hub: The ultimate core for your modular steering wheel
HIGH PERFORMANCE CENTRAL CORE
Customisation and Flexibility
WHEEL RIM COMPATIBILITY
SUPPORTS PODIUM SERIES MODULAR COMPONENTS
Interchangeable Quick Release
Automotive Grade Quick Release
- Gold anodised aluminium monocoque
- Ultra-sturdy and lightweight space frame design
- Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2 analogue axes)
- Two connectors for Button Clusters (2 x 3 buttons)
- One DataPort-C connector for accessories (e.g. Podium Button Module Endurance)
- Supports interchangeable Quick Release
- Accepts all Fanatec wheel rims
- Accepts all third-party rims using the 6x70mm or 3x50mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Allows the use of third-party steering wheels with USB cables on all Fanatec bases
- Included QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter – packaged separately)
- Weight (including QR1 Wheel-Side): 563g
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- Including Racing Wheel versions eg. Podium Racing Wheel F1
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL DD
- Gran Turismo DD Pro
- CSL Elite Wheel Base +
Including Racing Wheel versions eg. CSL Elite Racing Wheel (PS4)
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1, V1.1 and ClubSport Wheel Base V2
Control of Tuning Menu not possible
Please download the manual to see the information about the compatible 6 hole or 3 hole patterns. Many wheel rims from SPARCO, MOMO, OMP and others will be compatible but you need to make sure with the manufacturer of the rim you want to use.
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module
- ClubSport Button Cluster Pack
- All Wheel Rims
- QR1 Wheel-Side
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- If used as a barebones unit with no button modules connected, the Podium wheelbase high torque warning message can be accepted by holding the wheel at 90 degrees, and centre calibration can be performed within the driver.
- Tuning Menu can be accessed via Fanatec Software on PC or via optional button module
- The ClubSport Wheel Base V2, CSL Elite Wheel Base V1, and CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 are compatible with the Podium Hub but do not allow Tuning Menu access via the Fanatec software. The Tuning Menu must be accessed via a suitable display/button module connected to the Podium Hub or by attaching a different steering wheel to the wheelbase.
- DataPort-C connector is not compatible with USB devices.
- Podium Hub
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter – packaged separately)
- 2 mm Allen key
- Safety bolt
- Quick Guide