LEOXZ – XGT PRO STEERING WHEEL + LEOXZ DDU800 Bundle
- 295mm polyurethane grip, produced by high-precision molds, has a special coating on its surface, and its delicate texture satisfies various driving needs.
- The back cover and paddles are processed using CNC technology and coated with black anodizing to achieve optimal appearance and lasting durability.
- The front panel andpaddles are made of 4mm 3K carbon fiber with high-end textured coating.
- 9+14+4RGB LEDs that can be customized through SimHub.
- 0.96inch IPS screen with a resolution of 160×80 pixels and a 60fps refresh rate, and its dashboard can be customized through SimHub.
- 14 RGB buttons with 500g ofactuation force, 2 Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoders and 4 push-button encoders, 2 thumb knob
- It comes with a standard magnetic shifter paddle, and additional clutch paddles are available as options.
- The clutch paddles can be set to bite point mode, axis mode.
- All paddles use non-contact Hall sensors for long-lasting durability.
- 70mm diameter QR mounting hole.
- It can be connected to Leoxz Fanatec QR through the QR cable interface to unlock Fanatec base torque.
- Optional powered QR for Fanatec, Simagic, and Moza.
- Fanatec mode for compatibility with PS4/5 on Fanatec bases. Supports access to the Fanatec Tuning Menu for adjusting base settings
- Low latency 2.4G wireless functionality(need to purchase XGT 2.4G Link separately as a USB receiver)
- Equipped with an industrial-grade GX12 threaded USB interface and a USB double-twisted cable with nylon tensile resistance, subjected to 100,000 cycles of cable twisting tests
Simucube SC1, SC2
Fanatec DD1, DD2, CSW, CSL DD, DD Pro (Base torque needs to be unlocked with Leoxz Fanatec QR)
Simagic Alpha Mini, Alpha, Alpha ultimate
Moza R12 (The V1 base does not support the QR power supply. The V2 base supports QR functionality, but Leoxz has only tested it on R12, so compatibility with other bases cannot be guaranteed. In this case, USB cable can be used for power supply.)
Asetek Direct Drive Wheelbase( Installation of the Invicta Quick Release Adapter is required for the steering wheel)
SimHub and SimBridge
SimHub for getting telemetry data
SimBridge is used to receive SimHub data and send it to XGT
Dimensions (LxWxH): 33cm x 19cm x 14cm
XGT Pro Steering Wheel (Quick release not included)
- The steering wheel can only be used in sim racing
- For USB power input, the maximum voltage is 5V. For QR power input, the maximum voltage is 12V. Exceeding these maximum voltage limits may result in damage to the steering wheel.
- The free version of Simhub only outputs data at 10 frame rate, you need to purchase an additional license to have 60 frame rate.
- The SimHub dashboard is only effective when connected via USB. When using a 2.4G wireless connection, only the built-in dashboard for gear and speed is available.
- When using the wireless functionality of the steering wheel, it is advisable to place the wireless receiver within approximately 1 meter or closer to the steering wheel. Otherwise, it may result in a decrease in wireless speed.
- For bases that may have noticeable EMI issues, such as the Fanatec DD1/2, the optimal choice is to connect the steering wheel using an externally powered USB hub, along with a USB isolator. Additionally, it is recommended to ensure that the DD1/2 has an additional grounding cable (https://fanatec.com/us-en/faq/details/id/72).
LEOXZ – DDU800 Dash
It has a CNC-machined aluminum alloy casing and a carbon fiber backplate.
18 RGB LEDs that can be customized through SimHub.
4.3 inch IPS screen with a resolution of 800×480 pixels and a 60fps refresh rate, and its dashboard can be customized through SimHub.
4 back buttons that can be used for quickly adjusting LED, dashboard, or simply as game inputs.
It has an ultra-thin thickness of only 15mm.
It connects through a USB Type-C cable.
The universal bracket can be used to adjust different heights.
Fanatec DD1, DD2, CSW, CSL DD, DD Pro
PC only with SimHub and SimBridge
SimHub for getting telemetry data
SimBridge is used to receive SimHub data and send to XF1
Dimensions (LxWxH): 17cm x 13cm x 7cm
USB-Type C 1.8m Cable
2 x M6x10 hex bolts
2 x M4x10 hex bolts
Universal Mounting Bracket
DDU800 can only be used in sim racing
The free version of Simhub only outputs data at 10 frame rate, you need to purchase additional license to have 60 frame rate
DDU800must be connected through USB in order to function properly