Moza Racing CS V2 Steering Wheel
Designed with Forged carbon fiber, and armed with zero wireless latency technology, the CS V2 is lightweight and durable.
- Forged Carbon Fibre Framework & Shifter Paddle.
- To 330mm Standard Wheel for a real racing experience.
- Magnetic Shifter Paddles The contactless photoelectric technology makes the paddles extremely reliable. For fast responsive shifts
- Customized Quick Release Switch the CS V2 wheel in split seconds. The CS V2 wheel uses a quick-release system derived from the steering wheel systems of real race cars. We are ensuring a stable connection between the wheel and the wheelbase.
- Manage complex operations with 15 programmable buttons, 2 universal joysticks, and, 2 twenty-segment knobs. When pressed the buttons to have a satisfying mechanical movement. Even with gloves on button presses are clearly felt. On either side of the steering wheel is a 20-segment knob.
- The steering wheel shift light indicator has evolved from a dot matrix to a continuous LED light strip. The 10-segmented LED light strip can produce 256 colors RGB. Light timing and settings can be adjusted to meet a racer’s needs.
- In order to eliminate connection failures due to steering wheel rotations. The power supply and signal transmission use a patented wireless technology developed by MOZA. This design removes the flaw of wired connections failing due to rotational twisting of the wires.
- Grip Material: Leather
- Frame and Front Plate Material: Brushed Aluminum Alloy, Forged carbon fiber
- Shifter Paddle Material : 3 mm-thick forged carbon fiber
- Size: 330mm wheel
- Magnetic Shifter Paddles: 2
- 20-segment Knob (Can be Pressed): 2
- Universal Rocker (Can be Pressed): 2
- Knock-Down (K/D) Method : D1 spec quick release
- Paddle Sensor: Contactless photoelectric sensor
- Compatibility: Compatible with all the MOZA bases