Moza Racing GS GT (Formule) Wheel Leather V2
Designed with Forged carbon fiber and a Perforated Microfiber Leather Grip, armed with zero latency wireless technology, the GS is lightweight and durable.
- Perforated Microfiber Leather Grip
- Forged Carbon Fibre Framework & Shifter Paddle.
- To 300mm GT Standard Wheel. Grab ahold of the GS wheel and have a real racing experience.
- Dual Clutch Magnetic Shifter Paddles The contactless photoelectric technology makes the paddles extremely reliable. Efficiently perform a dual-clutch start in iRacing and F1 races. Avoid powertrain damage caused by shifting errors.
- Customized Quick Release Switch the GS wheel in split seconds. The GS wheel uses a quick-release system derived from the steering wheel systems of real race cars. Ensuring a stable connection between the wheel and the wheel base.
- 10 Luminous Programmable Mechanical Keys. There are 10 illuminated programmable mechanical keys. Clearly feel each keypress with a satisfying click. The keys have 8 different color options.
- Ergonomic Design The hand grips on the GT wheel offer the driver a comfortable but firm grip. Allowing the driver to maintain perfect control, even against the strong force feedback of R21. From the thumb knobs to the shifter paddles, all buttons are ergonomically positioned for quick access.
- RGB Sequential Shifter Light Indicator. The sequential shifter has 7 adjustable colors. Drivers can customize the speed, the colors, and more.
- Grip Material: Perforated Microfiber Leather Grip
- Frame and Front Plate Material: Forged carbon fiber
- Shifter Paddle Material : 3 mm-thick forged carbon fiber
- Size: 300mm GT standard wheel
- Magnetic Shifter Paddles: 2
- Dual Clutch Paddles: 2
- Luminous Mechanical Keys: 10
- Thumb Knobs (pressable): 2
- Band Knobs: 5
- LED Lamp Beads RGB: 10
- LED Colors: 7 for customization
- Intelligent Telemetry: YES
- Knock-Down (K/D) Method : D1 spec quick release
- Paddle Sensor: Contactless photoelectric sensor
- Dual Clutch Shifter Paddle Modes: Synthesis axis/Independent axis/button
- Compatibility: Compatible with all the MOZA bases