Moza Racing KS STEERING WHEEL
Designed with carbon fiber reinforced composites, The KS is MOZA’s E-sports ready, GT style racing wheel. With its sleek butterfly design and 300mm size, this wheel is built to deliver the ultimate immersion and realism.
- Injection Moulded TPE Rubber Grips : The TPE grips provide a soft precise feel whilst delivering superior grip and high friction forces needed for accurate steering control. To enhance the durability of the wheel, the grips are coated with a layer of corrosion-resistant material that protects against wear and tear.
- The KS wheel case is crafted from carbon fiber reinforced composites, which provide superior texture, durability and strength. Additionally, the quick-release connection structure has been strengthened using high-strength steel to ensure ultimate firmness and security during the sharpest turns at maximum force feedback.
- The KS wheel features 10 short-travel RGB buttons, featuring 8 customizable colors for a personalized gaming experience. These buttons are designed to deliver quick, responsive triggers that simulate the authentic force, feel, and sound of real racing wheels. With just 0.25mm button travel, you can enjoy lightning-fast responsiveness that is 60% faster than ordinary buttons. Furthermore, the industry-leading button force of 600gf (gram force) encourages confidence and consistency by preventing accidental presses. To add a high-tech feel to your setup, the KS wheel comes with transparent button stickers that can be easily customized to match your preferences.
- With 10 high-brightness LED lights, you can customize up to 8 colors, offering an impressive 100 million possible combinations. But that’s not all – with the added ability to customize the RPM indicator switch mode and timing, you’ll have complete control over your racing setup.
- The MOZA KS wheel is the epitome of versatility, designed to work seamlessly with all MOZA wheelbases while also being compatible with 3rd party wheelbases via direct connection to PC.
- Crafted from anodized aluminum, the KS magnetic paddles are both sleek and durable, providing a premium look and feel that will stand the test of time. Utilizing non-contact hall sensors with a precision of 0.03mm, the paddles are super stable and provide an unbeatable level of control. Additionally, the pre-installed silencer pads ensure a smooth and noise-free shifting experience.With lower clutch paddles that can be toggled between single clutch or dual clutch mode, or even programmed as a switch, pro racers can utilize the dual clutch mode in top racing titles such as iRacing and the F1 series.
- The KS wheel boasts an impressively low weight of 1220g, achieved through the use of lightweight materials and a carefully optimized structure. The light weight results in a lower moment of inertia, enhancing the wheel’s responsiveness and its ability to accurately replicate road textures and details.
- The KS boasts a true-to-life GT feel with its comfortable yet firm grip, providing drivers with optimal control on the track. The indentations on the grips offer a comfortable secure hold on the wheel with or without gloves. Carefully positioned joysticks, buttons and switches provide the driver with quick intuitive access to all adjustments needed in the heat of battle.
- The KS features 70 fully programmable input signals that cater to all driving needs. On-the-fly car adjustments are faster than ever with both thumb and rotary encoders. Make rapid changes to brake bias, traction control, engine maps, ABS and much more. The two joysticks allow for full menu navigation, meaning you can keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
- Grip Material : Injection Moulded TPE Rubber Grips
- Shifter Paddle Material : Aluminum alloy
- Size : 300mm GT standard wheel
- Magnetic Shifter Paddles : 2
- Dual Clutch Paddles : 2
- Luminous Short Travel Buttons : 10
- Thumb Knobs (pressable) : 2
- Rotary Encoders : 3
- High Brightness LEDs : 10
- LED Colors : 8 for customization
- Intelligent Telemetry : YES
- Knock-Down (K/D) Method : D1 spec quick release
- Paddle Sensor : Non-contact Hall Sensor
- Dual Clutch Shifter Paddle Modes : Synthesis axis/Independent axis/button
- Compatibility : Compatible with all the MOZA bases