MOZA RACING RS V2 Steering Wheel Leather
Designed with Forged carbon fiber and leather, armed with zero latency wireless technology, the RS V2 is lightweight and durable.
- For drivers who like genuine leather.
- Forged Carbon Fibre Framework & Shifter Paddle.
- To 330mm Standard Wheel for a real racing experience.
- Dual Clutch Magnetic Shifter Paddles The contactless photoelectric technology makes the paddles extremely reliable. For fast responsive shifts
- Customized Quick Release Switch the RS V2 wheel in split seconds. The RS V2 wheel uses a quick-release system derived from the steering wheel systems of real race cars. Ensuring a stable connection between the wheel and the wheel base.
- Manage complex operations with 15 programmable buttons, 2 universal joysticks, and, 2 twenty-segment knobs. When pressed the buttons to have a satisfying mechanical movement. Even with gloves on button presses are clearly felt. On either side of the steering wheel is a 20-segment knob.
- The steering wheel shift light indicator has evolved from a dot matrix to a continuous LED light strip. The 10-segmented LED light strip can produce 256 colors RGB. Light timing and settings can be adjusted to meet a racer’s needs.
- In order to eliminate connection failures due to steering wheel rotations. The power supply and signal transmission use a patented wireless technology developed by MOZA. This design eliminates the flaw of wired connections failing due to rotational twisting of the wires.
- The RS V2 features programmable mechanical buttons with a positive tactile feel. The buttons are backlit and customizable with 8 different colors.
- Grip Material: Leather
- Frame and Front Plate Material: Brushed Aluminum Alloy, Forged carbon fiber
- Shifter Paddle Material : 3 mm-thick forged carbon fiber
- Size: 330mm wheel
- Magnetic Shifter Paddles: 2
- Dual Clutch Paddles: 2
- 20-segment Knob: 2
- Universal Rocker (Can be Pressed): 2
- LED Lamp Beads RGB: 10
- LED Colors: 7 for customization
- Knock-Down (K/D) Method : D1 spec quick release
- Paddle Sensor: Contactless photoelectric sensor
- Magnetic Paddles Mode: Dual-clutch/Single-Clutch/Switch
- Compatibility: Compatible with all MOZA bases. It works on the R21/R16/R9 bases with wireless communication technology and can also work on the R5 base through slip-ring wired communication.