Next Level Racing Traction Plus Motion
Breathtaking realism and performance, incredible immersion and precision, superb technology, engineering, and manufacturing…introducing the Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion Platform.
The Traction Plus is truly a world-class product designed to finally close that gap between the track/tarmac and simulation with a product and experience like no other motion simulator before it. The sliding concept and technology have only ever been seen before in the highest level professional race teams often with budgets in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Traction Plus was designed and developed in collaboration with a world-class motion engineering team to deliver an unrivaled motion experience. To achieve the ultimate realism and precision this has required completely unique technology and engineering with a product designed from the ground up over 4 years that includes over 2000 components. The platform has been designed and developed purely for simulation rather than just using commercial actuators and adapting to simulation. The Traction Plus is incredibly more than just a rear traction loss system and is designed to combine with the V3 motion platform to provide a groundbreaking motion simulator experience.
PROVIDING VEHICLE FEEDBACK WITH PRECISION
The Traction Plus moves the whole cockpit and delivers both understeer and oversteer in the most realistic and precise way possible.
Based on feedback from professional drivers during product development, the understeer component of a motion platform which is usually only found in 6DOF systems is absolutely critical in accurately and precisely simulating the vehicle. Feeling both understeer and oversteer the platform can be used effectively for driver/racer training particularly for cornering and rally, feeling what is happening with both rear and front of the vehicle. Even the differences between rear-wheel drive, front-wheel drive, and all-wheel drive vehicles can be felt with the precise feedback delivered through the Traction Plus platform. The Motion Platform V3 and Traction Plus combine to provide accurate vehicle feedback for front-wheel lock-up meaning you will feel the vibration as well as the front of the vehicle sliding out of the corner when too much brake pressure is applied. (also applicable for rear-wheel lock-up depending on vehicle bias).
The Traction Plus combined with the Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 provides incredible levels of vehicle feedback to the driver to feel exactly what the vehicle is doing by precisely delivering sway, surge, roll, pitch, understeer, and front traction loss (a critical feature usually only experience in 6dof motion platforms), oversteer and rear traction loss, power slides and drifting, partial heave, vehicle and road effects such as road surface, bumps, wheel lock/spin, gear changes, etc and shunting effects (to feel side-impact contact from opponents/wall).
INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY
The design, engineering, and technology of the Traction Plus are completely groundbreaking and you will expect the same level of quality and durability with this product as found with the Motion Platform V3. Designed and manufactured completely in Europe and powered by MotionSystems, the Traction Plus platform is a world-class product. Also keeping the home user in mind, painstaking engineering has been performed to not only set a benchmark in performance but also make sure the Traction Plus (like the Motion Platform V3) is the quietest motion platform in its class with the smallest footprint possible.
TAKE IT TO THE SKIES
As with the Motion Platform V3 that’s had professional aviators including airline, private, military, and flight training institutions and universities, the Traction Plus can add further realism by allowing the pilot to experience the flight characteristics of the aircraft more realistically.
The Pitch and Roll axis simulation from the Motion Platform V3 is augmented with the Traction Plus to provide the third axis of Yaw to generate an incredibly genuine sensation of flight. The simulator also replicates the motions of landing gear operation, combat/cannon fire, ground movement, turbulence, and crosswind effects and can be paired with augmented reality/VR to create an unparalleled level of realism. Smoother rudder operation can be trained effectively with the combination of yaw and pivot. Whether it be for fun, training, or for professional development, the Traction Plus will surely be an important instrument for any aviator’s journey.
CLICK AND PLAY SOFTWARE
The Traction Plus comes complete with click and plays Next Level Racing® Platform manager software specifically made for the V3 and Traction Plus platforms using telemetry data to give the most realistic and accurate profile cues. This is professional-grade software developed by world-leading motion engineers ensuring absolute precision in delivering feedback from the game, without lag, in real-time. Whilst being professional software it’s designed to be used by even a novice with a simple use of the dashboard to start your game and being able to change all settings at a click of a button. For those users that do like getting more hands-on with each setting the profiles for the platform are highly customizable. Having strong relationships with software developers that are behind racing and flight titles allows constant updates and compatible titles to be added to the Next Level Racing® Platform manager as new games are released.
DEVELOPED AND ENGINEERED PURELY FOR SIMULATION
Both the Traction Plus and Motion Platform V3 have been designed, engineered, and manufactured to give the most realistic, immersive, and accurate simulation experience and together deliver a new benchmark in the motion simulation experience. These are not just another actuator solution that has simply adapted actuators to be used for simulation. These are both products designed, engineered, and manufactured from the ground up purely for advanced simulation and professional applications being able to precisely deliver feedback to the driver or pilot.
VR AND COMMERCIAL USE
The Next Level Racing® Traction Plus platform combined with VR is simply an incredible experience for both racing, flight, or even amusement software for Rollercoasters or speedboats! Some of our favorite titles include Assetto Corsa®, Dirt Rally®, iRacing®, Project Cars®, and Xplane®. For VR companies developing their own software, SDK is available at an extra cost. The SDK allows 3rd party software integration and adding motion for customized VR projects. For more information on SDK please contact us at email@example.com.
RELIABILITY AND SUPPORT
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 and Traction Plus Platform have been engineered using world-class motion engineers and manufactured with premium technology and components to give you not only a world-class product but one that is reliable and built to perform. The Next Level Racing® motion support team will offer dedicated support for the platform and a future Next Level Racing® Community Forum will allow users to share settings, profiles, and tips with other users around the world as well as be kept up to date with the latest software updates.
Customers can expect the same level of service, reliability, and constant software updates experienced with the V3 Motion Platform
With world-class engineering and quality, the Traction Plus is backed by a 2-year consumer warranty and a 1-year commercial warranty for commercial applications.
As with the Motion Platform V3, The Traction Plus is a product designed for a customer to be able to assemble and set up in their very own home themselves without needing to have a technical background. The Traction Plus platform comes with clear assembly instructions making setup simple for even a beginner.
- Developed and tested for 4 years with 2000 moving components
- Used by professional race car drivers and pilots
- Highest quality European manufacturing
- Supported by Next Level Racing® Platform Manager Software
- Designed for personal and commercial application with VR compatibility
- Compatible with Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3, GT track cockpit, and future products
- Accurate feedback to provide the most precise simulation experience
- Set to assemble in under an hour
- Compatible with a wide range of gaming titles covering both racing and flight
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion Platform
- Next Level Racing® Platform Manager software download
- USB and power cables including ferrite core
- Nuts and Bolts required for assembly
- Product Manual
- Adaptor plates to bolt your Next Level Racing® GTtrack or Next Level Racing® Flight Simulator Pro cockpit (coming 2019) directly to the Traction Plus platform
- Power Source: 4A/115VAC, 2A/230VAC
- Rated Power: 321W
- Protection Class: I
- Max Payload: 235Kg or 518lbs
- Ambient Temperatures: -20° to +60°C
- Full Performance Temperatures: +5°C to +35°C
- Direct bolt on to all Next Level Racing® GT track & Flight Simulator Pro cockpits
- Product Weight – 108kg or 238lbs
- Product Dimensions – 112 x 165 x 13 cm or 44 x 65 x 5 inches
- Boxed Dimensions –
- Box 1 & 3: 115 x 54.5 x 14 cm or 45 x 21.45 x 5.5 inches
- Box 2: 68x 50 x 22.5 cm or 26 x 19 x 8.8 inches
- Boxed Weight
- Box 1: 46kg or 101lbs
- Box 2: 26kg or 57lbs
- Box 3: 46kg or 101lbs
- Part Numbers – NLR-T001A, NLR-T001B, NLR-T001C
- Led lights with customizable effects and colors
- European manufacturing
COMPATIBLE NLR PRODUCTS
- Next Level Racing GT track
- Next level Racing F-Gt elite iRacing
- Next level Racing F-Gt elite Wheel plate
- Next level Racing F-Gt elite Front and side mount
- Next Level Racing Flight Simulator Pro (coming 2021)
- Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3 (Traction Plus is designed to combine with the V3 motion platform to provide a groundbreaking motion simulator experience)
- Other brand or DIY cockpits – As we experienced with the Motion Platform V3, many customers also have the ability to create custom adaption to their cockpit, and with the Traction Plus, we expect to see the same with mounting holes on top of the platform that users can adapt to use with their own cockpit.
- As with the Motion Platform V3, we do plan to release adaptors for another brand of cockpits