Precision Sim Engineering DDU (Data Display Unit)
With its vibrant 4.3 inch LCD screen and 16 integrated RGB LEDs, the DDU provides an intelligent interface for your motorsport simulator. With 16 full RGB LEDs, all individually adjustable in function, color and brightness, you can create your perfect data display. The DDU works with powerful software packages such as Z1 Dashboard, SimHub and JRT (Joel Real Timing). The DDU is designed to work hand in hand with our LM-Pro, GT3 Wireless and GT3 steering wheels and the mounting system is compatible with most motorsport steering wheels on the market. It can be mounted on all major direct drive wheel systems including Simucube, Fanatec Podium, SimSteering and OSW. All mounting material is included; installation is quick and easy. The DDU connects to your PC via 2 USB inputs, without the need for HDMI or power adapters.
– 4.3 inch TFT LCD screen
– 16 full RGB LEDs, individually adjustable in function, color and brightness
– Black anodized CNC aluminum chassis
– Real carbon fiber rear cover
– Extremely rigid aluminum mounting bracket
– Presentation box with EVA foam protection
– All mounting materials included
– Includes USB Type B cables
Compatible with Hardware Simucube (Sport / Pro / Ultimate) Fanatec (Podium / CSW2) SimSteering Force Feedback systems OSW Force Feedback systems
Software Z1 Dashboard Z1 Analyzer SimHub JRT (Joel Real Timing) SimDash Check your settings.
* For PC use only. Requires 2 USB 2.0 connections. Software not included. Please study the DDU data package before ordering to ensure the DDU mounting system is compatible with your unique simulator setup.
Please note our products are handmade to order in the UK. Turnaround time can be up to 4 weeks, but we think they are worth the wait.
Once you’ve received your DDU, choose your software…