Precision Sim Engineering GPX Steering Wheel (F1 Wheel add-on)
The ultra-modern 290mm diameter Grand Prix wheel for the serious sim racer. The GPX wheel is used by professional drivers and sim racers around the world and is designed for immersion. With 9 rotary knobs and 12 high-quality push buttons, you have complete control over your set-up round after round. The GPX has a color LCD screen and durable polyurethane handles. You can choose dual clutch paddles with an adjustable bite point, in addition to our magnetic shift paddles and carbon fiber paddles. This Formula 1-inspired steering wheel has been designed and developed in-house with drivers who know what the real thing feels like. Connect to your computer via a USB input, without the need for HDMI or power adapters.
– 290 mm diameter
– Injection molded polyurethane handles
– 9 rotary knobs 12 high-quality push buttons
– PSE Magnetic switches with carbon fiber paddles
– Supplied as standard> Optional dual clutch paddles with adjustable bite point Color LCD data display
– Replaceable industrial grade coiled USB cable
– Compatible with Hardware Pc or Mac
Quick release of 50.8 mm (not included) Simucube SC2 + SC1 SimSteering OSWAccuforce
– Fanatec Podium and CSW 2.5 via Fanatec Podium Hub (not included)
Check your settings The GPX Wheel connects to a PC or Mac via its own dedicated USB input.
Not compatible with PlayStation or Xbox.
* Please note our products are handmade to order in the UK. Turnaround time can be up to 4 weeks, but we think they are worth the wait.