A 300mm LMP and GTE racing wheel designed for an immersive racing experience. The LM-Pro gives you the feeling of a prototype Le Mans steering wheel. Designed and built by Precision Sim Engineering, this wheel has been developed, tested and used by multiple Le Mans 24-winning drivers. With injection molded polyurethane handles and industrial cabling, the LM-Pro is robust and reliable. Perfect for long stints on your simulator, it has high quality push buttons, toggle switches and rotary knobs. Never miss a shift again with our magnetic shift paddles and carbon fiber paddles. Connect to your computer via a USB input, without the need for HDMI or power adapters.
– 300 mm diameter
– Injection molded polyurethane handles
– 5 rotary knobs 12 high-quality push buttons 2 toggle switches
– PSE magnetic shift paddles with carbon fiber paddles
– Replaceable industrial grade coiled USB cable
– Compatible with Hardware Pc or Mac
– Any 50.8mm Quick Release (Not Included)
– Simucube SC2 + SC1 SimSteering OSW Accuforce (Accuforce quick release not included)
– Fanatec Podium and CSW 2.5 via Fanatec Podium Hub (not included)
– Check your settings The LM-Pro wheel can be connected to a PC or Mac via its own dedicated USB input.
* Not compatible with PlayStation or Xbox. Please note our products are handmade to order in the UK. Turnaround time can be up to 4 weeks, but we think they are worth the wait.
Precision Sim engineering
LM-PRO Wheel Add-on
9204 / 9205
Has 2 standard flippers
Quick release excluding
|Number of buttons:|
5 push buttons 12 high quality push buttons 2 toggle switches
300 mm diameter
Handmade wheel add-on
There are no reviews yet.
€2.169,00 Incl. VAT
Subscribe on our Newsletter and get the latest stock updates and newest products in your mail and mis never any update!