SOELPEC – Spectra XR
Outstanding Build Quality
The Spectra XR uses only very high-quality elements, prioritizing a strong structure to create the stiffest wheel in the industry, even though it offers open-bottom style handles.
Months of development went into combining the best-feeling and performing components together, with unique design elements to create the perfect sim racing steering wheel.
Shifter & Clutch Combo
SOELPEC shifter & clutch assembly utilizes a combined structure for a rigid and lightweight design. Longer paddle arms with short travel distances create a natural feel with less rotation under the fingers.
Each thumb encoder offers Dual-Action inputs to act like two independent encoders and can be switched via the push button. Left & right thumb encoders can create 8 different inputs in total.
Spectra XR uses 6061 aluminium structure for the optimized weight and stiffness. Silicone grips are molded over this structure for unmatched rigidity and receive direct feedback from the wheelbase.
Integrated Rear Hub
The included 42mm Hub accommodates the clutch spring mechanism and integrated USB connection while giving you additional spacing for mounting. It is also color-coordinated with the rest of the wheel.
Spectra XR also offers additional rear-facing tactile buttons for mapping the crucial functions of the racing car, and they are easily accessible.
Two extra buttons on each side of the display can be programmed to use the actions in the dashboard, or you can map these inputs to any other desired function.
Fully customizable RGB illumination
Spectra XR utilizes RGB illumination, and it’s fully adjustable.
Just attach the wheel to your rig and enjoy instant customization options, including the buttons, encoders, and even the dashboard!
The illuminated sections can also be assigned to create animations depending on the telemetry data, compatible with SimHub software.
SOELPEC – SPECTRA XR
- 302mm Wheel Diameter
- 5 Inch Touchscreen Display
- 17x Push Buttons and 2x 7-way Switches
- 3x Center ELMA Encoders With Push Buttons
- 2x Dual-Action ELMA Thumb Encoders With 8 Inputs
- Customizable, telemetry-supported RGB Illumination
- 23 Additional Configurable LEDs Around the Display
- 1350gr total weight without the rear hub
- 50A Overmold Silicone Grips
- 700 Gram-Force Tactile Switches
- Fully 6061 Aluminum Anodized Structure
- Carbon Fiber Center Plate
- PMMA Button Caps and LED diffusers
- Textured PVC Film Stickers
- Ball Bearing Magnetic Shifters with Black N52 Magnets
- Ball Bearing Dual-Clutches with Hall Sensors and Bite-Point Button
All SOELPEC steering wheels are compatible with most of the direct-drive wheelbases on the market. Dual clutches and carbon paddles are standard. 42mm rear hub compatible with a 70mm 6-hole mounting pattern is included.
A Spiral USB cable with a 4-pin Lumberg connector, extra magnets for adjusting the shifter force, and the required hardware also come within the box.
What is in the box?
- Spectra XR Steering Wheel with Dual Clutches and Carbon Fiber Paddles
- 42mm Color-Coordinated Rear Hub
- 4-pin Spiral Cable with Lumberg Connector
- Extra Polyester Film Sticker Sheet for Button Cap and Encoders
- Additional Magnets for Adjusting the Shifter Force
- 6x M5*8mm Captive Screws for Mounting
- 4mm Allen Key and Tweezers
- SOELPEC Sticker Sheet
- Quick Start Guide
- We recommend you download and install the latest version of SimHub to utilize all the illumination and dashboard functionalities of the wheel. All you need to do is simply select the SOELPEC – Spectra XR in the devices section.
- In order to download and install the dedicated SOELPEC Dashboard to your wheel, you can head out to our Support page.
- You can customize the colors of your Spectra XR by purchasing different color variants of our anodized knobs here.
- It is recommended to use a powered USB hub for higher brightness levels.