THRUSTMASTER T-LCM PEDALS (load-cell technology)
Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals – Pedal set with magnets and “Load Cell” technology for PC, PS4 and Xbox One
Thrustmaster is proud to launch its first multi-platform magnetic pedal set with a brake pedal utilizing “Load Cell” technology. This technology ensures extreme accuracy when braking.
Thrustmaster’s renowned proprietary H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system gives e-racers an incredibly realistic experience behind the wheel thanks to its magnetic sensors with an accuracy of up to 16 bits.
The T-LCM Pedals is versatile and stable, features that the game racer can use. The pedals are adjustable: a set of 6 springs provides a multitude of adjustment options, the 100% metal material is non-slip and settings such as dead zones and electronic counterforce [Brake Force] can be adjusted with the included software.
This product is compatible with PC (Windows 10/8) and with PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Compatible with PC (via USB) in Windows 10/8 with all racing wheels on the market. In PC games (connection via the USB cable), the T-LCM Pedals has an accuracy of 16 bits per pedal. Compatible with PS4 and Xbox One with Thrustmaster T-GT, T300, T150, TS-XW, TX and TMX racing wheels. In PS4 and Xbox One games (connection via the RJ12 cable), the T-LCM Pedals has an accuracy of 12 bits per pedal.
- The use of magnetic sensors without physical contact or potentiometers guarantees an unlimited lifespan and optimum accuracy.
- Use of “Load Cell” load cells to measure pedal forces: up to 100 kg of pressure for the perfect amount of braking power.
- Adjustable mechanical braking power thanks to a set of 6 springs included with the pedal set, which can be adjusted quickly and versatile.
- Pedals that can be individually adjusted (height, spacing and inclination angle) for optimal comfort during racing and according to personal preferences.
- Calibration software for adjusting the braking force and dead zones of all 3 pedals.