WHEEL STAND PRO FOR CSL ELITE + RGS-F + GTS FOR CSL ELITE LC PEDALS DELUXE V2
Warning: The Wheel Stand Pro can leave permanent chemical stains in combination with a lacquer, PVC, or laminate floor. If you have such a floor, we strongly recommend using a floor mat. If you do not do this, this is entirely at your own risk and we are not liable for the damage caused!
Note: Fanatec hardware is not included!
THIS STAND IS COMPATIBLE WITH
- Porsche GT2/GT3RS, CSP/CSP V2/V3 (hard-mounted wheel, CSP/CSP V2/V3/CSR pedals and CSP SQ gear shifter support)
- CSR wheels (hard-mounted wheel, CSP/CSP V2/CSR pedals)
- CSL Elite wheels (hard-mounted wheel and pedals + load cell brake)
- CSP SQ Shifter
- GT DD PRO (hard-mounted wheel and CSL pedals + load cell brake)
IT ALSO FITS
- CSP wheels (hard-mounted wheel, CSP/CSR pedals)
- Logitech G25/G27/G29/G920/G923 Racing Wheel (hard-mounted wheel and pedals)
- Thrustmaster T500RS (hard-mounted wheel and T500RS pedals mounted in both F1 and GT/Rally style)
- Logitech Driving Force GT /PRO /EX /FX (wheel mounted with original clamps)
- Thrustmaster F430 (hard-mounted wheel )
- T3PA PRO pedals mounted in GT/Rally style
- The tilt of the steering wheel column 360° STEPLESS adjustable
- The quick-release mechanism for rapid adjustment
- Specially designed to support Porsche GT2/GT3RS CSP and CSR wheels
- Additional plate to fix gear shifter on Left or Right side for UK or European drivers
- Adjustable for all sizes of players and for every chair and sofa
- Ready to work out of the box
- Handcrafted full metal construction for lifetime durability and stability
- High-quality anti-sliding rubber feet
- Precision build for maximum rigidity and stability
- Easy upgrade for other wheels
GENUINE EUROPEAN QUALITY IN DESIGN, MATERIAL AND CRAFTSMANSHIP.
All prices are for the stand only. Wheel and pedals are not included.
Tested with: GT3, GT4, GT5, GT6, Dirt2, Dirt3, Need For Speed, F2011, Burnout, Grid, GTR2,Test Drive, RBR, Rfactor, IRacing, FM2, FM3, Forza Motorsport 4, Dirt2, Dirt3, Need For Speed, F2011, Burnout, Grid, Test Drive, PGR3, PGR4