Wheel Stand Pro RGS-F Module for Fanatec shifter
THIS STAND IS COMPATIBLE WITH
- Clubsport shifter SQ (CSP SQ hard-mounted gear shifter support)
- Tilt of the gear shifter column 360° STEPLESS adjustable
- Quick release mechanism for rapid adjustment
- Strong and rigid construction
- Specially designed to support Clubsport SQ shifter
- Adjustable for all sizes of players and for every chair and sofa
- Ready to work out of the box
- Handcrafted full metal construction for life-time durability and stability
- High quality anti-sliding rubber feet
- Precision build for maximum rigidity and stability
GENUINE EUROPEAN QUALITY IN DESIGN, MATERIAL AND CRAFTSMANSHIP.
All prices are for the RGS-F Module only. Wheelstand, wheel, pedals and shifters are not included.
Tested with: FM2, FM3, Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Motorsport 5, Dirt2, Dirt3, Need For Speed, F2011, Burnout, Grid, Test Drive, PGR3, PGR4, Forza Motorsport 6, 7, Project Cars, Dirt Rally
Wheel Stand Pro RGS-F Module for Fanatec ClubSport Shifter
The Wheel Stand Pro RGS-F Module is an extra that can be added to your current Wheel Stand Pro. This allows a shifter to be attached to the Wheel Stand Pro. This RGS-F Module is easy to mount on the side of your stand. The shifter can be tilted 360° and can therefore be set completely to your own liking. The RGS-F Module is also height adjustable and therefore suitable for all heights, chairs and benches. It is also equipped with anti-slide rubber to prevent floor damage. It is specially designed for the Fanatec ClubSport shifter. Plug and Play out of the box. The Wheel Stand Pro RGS-F Module is made of strong handmade metal.
This RGS Module is compatible with the following Wheel Stand Pros
– Wheel Stand Pro for Porsche/GT2/GT3/CSR/CSP Orange
– Wheel Stand Pro for Porsche/GT2/GT3/CSR/CSP Black
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a complete Wheel Stand Pro, but only the extra addition! There is no shifter included, this can be ordered separately!
Warning: The RGS Module can leave permanent chemical stains in combination with a lacquer, PVC or laminate floor. If you have such a floor, we strongly advise you to use a floor mat. If you do not do this, this is entirely at your own risk and we are not liable for the damage caused!